To be considered for this job opportunity please see below and apply..
- conducting market research and analysing customers behaviour (e.g. Purchasing Habits, Trends and preferences)
- implementing and designing marketing campaigns
- setting up tracking systems for marketing activities
we are searching for a marketing coordinator to participate in our advertising campaigns. your main responsibilities include conducting market research, creating new promotional materials and analysing sales data. our ideal candidate should be able to interpret consumer behaviour and advise ingenious ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you. ultimately, you will be ensuring our companies marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long term business goals.
- Conduct research to analyse customer behaviour (e.g. Purchasing habits, Trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress
- Identify and analyse competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing sales data
- Collaborate with designers to produce promotional materials
- Organise promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare forecasts (Monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Proven experience as a marketing coordinator, marketing officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Applying SEO campaigns
- Great computer skills in MS office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSC degree in marketing or relevant field
If you are interested in this job opportunity please get in touch with us by sending over your CV to the following email address
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.