To be considered for this job opportunity please see below and apply..
- Keeping kitchen areas clean and sanitised
- Washing all cooking tools and utensils fast
- Supporting kitchen staff by taking on food prep tasks
we are searching for an energetic kitchen porter to clean our kitchens and supports our cooking staff. This is an entry-level job but if you’re good at it, you’ll be a valuable team member in making sure our kitchen is running efficiently. If you think you’ll enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen, we’d like to meet you, Ultimately, you’ll help our kitchen maintain health standards and service customers faster.
- keep all kitchen work surfaces clean and sanitised
- sweep and mop floors at the beginning and ending of shifts
- Be ready to clean up spills to avoid hindering operations and customers getting injured
- Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery fast to keep them in rotation
- Arrange equipment and ingredient deliveries
- Keep the food and supply storage areas organised
- Take out the garbage
- Help with routine food prep tasks when needed (such as peeling and chopping vegetables)
- A fast learner with an interest in kitchen work
- The ability to stand for long hours
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety rules
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- A high school degree or equivalent is a plus but not necessary
If you are interested in this job opportunity please get in touch with us by sending over your CV to the following email address
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.